Healthy recipe: broccoli quiche without dough
For a broccoli quiche without dough of about 6 parts
- 10g butter
- 500g of chopped broccoli
- 8 large eggs
- 25ml Greek yogurt
- coarse salt: 1 teaspoon
- pepper: 1 teaspoon
- garlic powder or pressed garlic: 1 teaspoon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 100g grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Butter a pie dish.
- Cook the broccoli in a pot of water. Cook until tender. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, coarse salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in the broccoli, scallions and cheese.
- Place the mixture in the pie dish. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Let the quiche cool and place it on a rack, about 15 minutes, before slicing it into 8 parts and serving.