Healthy salmon-based recipe
For 4 people / 475 calories
- 50cl of coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- a pinch of pepper and salt
- 4 salmon steaks
- 250g of rice
- 1 mango
- 250g of arugula
- a pinch of fresh dill
- Cook the rice in a pot of boiling water.
- Heat the coconut milk in a pan, then add the garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Cut the salmon steaks into pieces. Add the salmon to the pan and season with salt. Cook 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Peel the mango and cut it into pieces.
- In a salad bowl, combine the mango, arugula and fresh dill.
- For the service: place a layer of rice on the plates, then a few pieces of salmon with a little sauce, and finally, the salad with the mango.