- 500g peeled shrimp or tofu or chicken breast
- 240g frozen peas
- 40cl of coconut milk
- 250g of quinoa
- 125g grated coconut (be careful not in powder)
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- salt pepper
Brown the onions and garlic in olive oil.
Add the curry, cumin, soy sauce and carrots. Pour in the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat 10min.
Add the shrimp and peas and continue cooking, still covered, for 5 minutes. Add a little water if necessary then bring to a boil.
In a saucepan, bring to boil 1L and a half of salted water and cook the quinoa. Then drain it once cooked.
Brown the coconut in a pan and add the cooked quinoa
Serve hot preparations in deep plates.