Ultra easy healthy recipe: velouté of green lentils
For 2 people as a main course or 4 people as a starter
- 250g green lentils
- 500ml of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- Vegetable milk of your choice as an option
- Boil the water with the broth in a saucepan.
- Peel and cut the onion into strips.
- Add the lentils and the onion strips to the broth.
- Cook over medium heat until half of the water evaporates.
- Add a few parsley leaves.
- Mix everything without draining the water and serve hot! If the soup is too thick, add a little vegetable milk.
Do you like our lentil soup recipe? you will also like the recipe for the Pumpkin and sweet potato soup.