Recipe: Cream of leek soup
Preparation: 10 minutes / Cooking 35 minutes
- 4 leek whites
- 350 g green lentils
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 30 cl of soy cream
- 1/4 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- Cook the green lentils in water.
- During the cooking time, wash the leeks and slice them finely and brown them over medium heat with a little water, salt and pepper. Then switch to high heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the leeks begin to soften.
- Add the broth and lentils when cooked.
- Bring to a boil and cook over high heat for 30 minutes, until the lentils fall apart. Add the soy cream during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Mix the mixture. Salt and pepper.