Eggplant gratin recipe
For 4 people
- 2 eggplants
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 25 cl of tomato coulis
- 20 g grated Parmesan
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 g of pepper
- First, preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices.
- Cook them for about 10 minutes with a little olive oil in a pan. Salt and stir regularly.
- Then peel and mince the onion, garlic and shallot. In a second pan, brown the three ingredients with a little olive oil.
- Add the tomato coulis to the onion / shallot / garlic pan.
- Salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Arrange the eggplant slices in your gratin dish and cover with the preparation.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated Parmesan.
- Bake the gratin for 25 minutes.