Gluten-free shortcrust pastry recipe
Preparation: 10 minutes / 6 people (one tart)
- 100 g lupine flour
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 50 g of tiger nut flour
- 50 g freshly ground flax seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g coconut oil
- 200 ml of water
- Option: seeds, aromatic herbs, spice, sugar, vanilla, etc.
- Add all the ingredients except the water in a food processor.
- Mix everything until the dough is smooth and compact.
- Once kneaded, form a ball and place it on a work surface covered with baking paper.
- Cover the ball with a new sheet of baking paper.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin directly on the baking paper.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper and place the dough with the bottom paper directly into a pie dish.
- Prick and cover with the filling.