Healthy recipe: grated zucchini pancakes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 60g buckwheat flour
- 60g of rice flour
- 3 tablespoons of fine herbs
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Peel and grate the zucchini and place them in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour. Then rinse them well and dry them in a tea towel, squeezing very tightly.
- In a bowl, add the flour, eggs, herbs, chopped garlic, pepper and salt. Mix well. If the mixture is too runny, add a little flour.
- Add the zucchini and stir.
- Make meatballs with the mixture and gently crush them
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- When the pan is hot, place the pancakes.
- Leave to brown for 3 minutes then turn them regularly until the pancakes are golden.
- Add a few spoons of oil to the pan if needed.
- Serve hot.