- 300g drained peas
- 100g of chickpea flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- oil for cooking (coconut, olive, sesame …)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix everything using a robot or a thermomix.
- If the mixture is too dry, you can add vegetable milk or vegetable broth. If the mixture is too runny, add more flour.
- In a pan pour a teaspoon of oil and spread it. Then drop a large spoonful of the mixture to form a pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the pancake is golden.
- To be enjoyed hot as a side dish or in your burgers!