Preparation: 25 min
- 500 g asparagus (1 large clod)
- 2 zucchini, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, cut into pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 1 liter of vegetable (or chicken) broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 150 g baby spinach
- A small clump of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Boil your asparagus in salted water for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, cut off the hard end and peel them.
- Create a lump with your bay leaf and parsley.
- Then, in a frying pan, brown your onions in oil so that they are barely transparent.
- Cut your asparagus into pieces then add them with your leeks, zucchini and spinach leaves. Add your parsley ball and bay leaf, without mixing it with the rest. Add the chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Once your vegetables are cooked, remove the clump and mix everything until your soup is creamy.