Hake fillet with chorizo sauce, white beans and spinach recipe
- 2 150g skinless hake fillets
- 100g raw chorizo
- 1 onion
- 300g fresh spinach
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g white beans
- juice ½ lemon
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6)
- Brown the olive oil with the chorizo in a pan. Press the meat out of the chorizo while cooking with a wooden spatula. Add the chopped onion and brown for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the spinach in a colander, slowly pour the boiled water to make them wilt, then run under the cold water tap to stop them from cooking.
- Squeeze out the excess water with your hands, then set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, coat your foil with a little oil and place the fish on top. Season, sprinkle over the smoked paprika and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the beans, spinach, lemon juice to your chorizo. Allow to heat slowly, then season to taste.
- Bake the fish for 20 minutes at 180 ° C, until flaky but not dry. Pour the bean mixture into plates, then garnish carefully with the fish and juice.