Recipe: Healthy Banana and Wheat Waffles
- 500g whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 half liter of milk (preferably vegetable)
- 1 unsweetened applesauce (approx 100g)
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 C. vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and then add the milk, applesauce and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and spices. Mix by integrating the preparation with the eggs and banana.
- Carefully pour your batter onto your preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown. Repeat until the dough is done.
- Serve hot.