Recipe: healthy buckwheat pancakes with broccoli
For about 6 healthy buckwheat pancakes
Ingredients: for the pancakes
- 350g buckwheat flour
- 75cl of water
- 10g of coarse salt
- 1 egg
Ingredients: for the garnish
- broccoli x1
- onion x1
- 1 ball of mozzarella (about 120g) or lactose-free cheddar-type cheese
- As many eggs as there are savory pancakes
- garlic clove x1
- salt pepper
- oregano, parsley
- oil of your choice for cooking (olive, sesame, deodorized coconut)
- optional: pumpkin seeds
- In a bowl, pour the flour and coarse salt and stir with a whisk, pouring the water little by little.
- Add the egg, stir, then leave to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into pieces and place it in the pot of water.
- Peel and cut the onion into strips and place it in the pot of water.
- Cook for a few minutes until the broccoli is tender and the onions are translucent.
- In a wok, heat a little olive or sesame oil, then add the broccoli and onions.
- Brown with salt, pepper, a good pinch of parsley and oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Cover a pan with oil using a paper towel so as not to add too much (prefer deodorized coconut oil).
- Heat the pan and add the pancake batter using a ladle.
- Once the first side is golden, turn the pancake over and then break an egg on it. Add a piece of mozzarella, then a portion of mixed vegetables. Leave to cook until the egg white is cooked.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Then place the galette on a plate and serve with a little arugula.
Buckwheat pancakes are also eaten in a sweet version. Don’t hesitate to adopt the melted dark chocolate, banana and coconut powder version!
Did you like this healthy buckwheat pancake recipe? You will also love this Croque-monsieur with tofu and vegetables recipe !