- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Pre-cook the lasagna sheets for a few minutes in a saucepan of boiling water to soften them a little (without cooking them completely).
- In a large bowl, combine the fromage blanc, fromage frais and ricotta; mix well.
- Stir in the Parmesan, chives, mustard, salt and pepper, chopped garlic, egg whites and whole egg.
- Spread a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Arrange lasagna sheets to cover the surface of the dish on top of the tomato sauce and cover with half of the cheese mixture and one-third of the remaining tomato sauce.
- Repeat the layers once, ending with sheets of lasagna covering them with tomato sauce.
Bake at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and cover with grated mozzarella.
Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.