- 1/2 pineapple
- 4 chicken fillets
- 3 tablespoon of salted soy sauce
- 1 yellow or orange pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
- a little water
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Chop the onion and brown it in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the yellow pepper into strips and add it to the onions.
- Pour in the soy sauce and agave syrup. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the chicken fillets into cubes and add them to your pan. Halfway through cooking, add the pineapple cut into pieces and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- When the chicken is ready, mix the cornstarch with the water in a bowl and pour over it. Stir and wait for the sauce to thicken
- It's ready ! You can enjoy the chicken with basmati, brown or quinoa rice.