- 250g couscous
- 500g kale
- 400g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1kg of peeled shrimps
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- In a bowl, mix the couscous with 120ml of water and let stand.
- Cut 8 pieces of aluminum foil (approximately 30cm x 30cm each) and place them on a baking sheet.
- Stir the couscous.
- Divide the kale among four squares of foil. Garnish with couscous, then tomatoes and garlic.
- Arrange the shrimp on top, drizzle each serving with a spoonful of oil and season with a pinch of S&P.
- Cover each with another square of foil and fold each edge up and roll to close.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- To serve, remove the foil from the top.