Healthy recipe: Vegan stuffed mushrooms
- 500g of small/medium betting mushrooms
- 1 small onion, well chopped
- 1 small red pepper, well chopped
- 1 small stalk of celery (green part only), cut in half and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 120g pecan nuts, well crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the stems of the mushrooms and arrange the hats on the baking sheet.
- Chop the stems well and put them in a bowl.
- Chop the rest of the vegetables and add them to the bowl.
- Stir in the pecans, salt.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Add the contents of the bowl to the pan and sauté for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in soy sauce and fresh black pepper to your liking.
- Pour the filling into each mushroom hat using a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If the mushrooms stick to the parchment paper, give them a slight twist to detach them. Serve hot.