Healthy recipe: homemade mustard
- 100 g of yellow mustard seeds
- 150 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 150 ml white wine
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh tarragon
- Place the mustard seeds, vinegar, white wine and 2 teaspoons of salt in a glass bowl and cover with film. Book 3 days.
- On the third day, place all the ingredients in a food processor, adding the tarragon leaves first, then blend until the mixture is smooth. Add a few drops of water.
- Taste, adjust the seasoning if necessary, then store in a sterilized jar – it will keep in the refrigerator for a month.