Healthy recipe: keto broccoli bites
For 4 people
- olive oil
- 500g of chopped broccoli.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 100g grated cheddar
- 100g almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Line two baking sheets with baking paper (not aluminum foil) and lightly sprinkle with olive oil.
- Place the broccoli pieces in a saucepan. Cook until tender . Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne pepper. Add the cheddar and almond flour, then add the drained broccoli. Use a large spoon to mix everything together.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 24 small patties. Arrange the patties on the baking sheets, making sure they are not touching. Lightly sprinkle the patties with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes per side, until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes, then serve.