Healthy recipe: keto zucchini fries
For 3 people
- olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 large zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a deep bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, coarse salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and cut them into French fries. Pat them dry with absorbent paper.
- Place the zucchini fries in the bowl with the beaten egg whites to coat them well.
- Dip each zucchini fries in the seasoned almond flour (press gently to help it adhere), then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle the zucchini fries with olive oil, then bake them in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Gently flip the fries. Sprinkle again, return to oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, 10-15 minutes more.