Recipe: Healthy spinach and smoked salmon lasagna
For 4 people / Very easy / 45 min
Ingredients for the spinach lasagna:
- 500g frozen spinach leaves or fresh spinach leaves
- 50cl of vegetable broth (broth diluted in 50cl of lukewarm water)
- 20cl of soy cream
- a log of goat cheese
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- salt pepper
Preparation of spinach lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cook the spinach in a saucepan with the vegetable broth until the leaves (fresh or frozen) are wilted.
- In a salad bowl, combine the soy cream, the goat cheese cut into pieces, the smoked salmon cut into pieces, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, drain the spinach and add it to the mixture.
- In a dish, layer the lasagna and a layer of the mixture (about 2/3 layers) and finish with the mixture on top.
- It is possible to add a few slices of goat cheese on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20-30 min until the lasagna is tender.