Leek pie, camembert, bacon recipe
Preparation: 20 minutes / Cooking: 40 minutes / For 6 people.
- 1 puff pastry
- 1L of vegetable broth
- 3 or 4 leeks depending on the size
- 100 g of Camembert
- 50 g bacon
- 15 g walnuts or pecans
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Clean the leeks and cut them into slices.
- Cook the leeks in a pot of water with the vegetable broth.
- Once tender, drain the leeks and mix them in a bowl with the eggs and bacon cut into small pieces.
- In a pie dish, roll out the dough.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper and place it at the bottom of the puff pastry.
- Cut the Camembert into slices and place it on top of the pie.
- Cover with walnuts and put in the oven for about 30 min.