Healthy recipe: Miso soup
- a few branches of dried algae,
- 2 betting mushrooms
- 1 new onion
- 2 tbsp miso dough
- 300 ml of water
- 1 thin slice of ginger (or 1 tbsp.c ground ginger or a small slice of pickled ginger, those served with your sushi ;))
- 1 thin slice of garlic, passed to the garlic press (or 1 tbs.c garlic salt)
- 1 good pinch of salt
- Option: you can add rice noodles, tofu, cooked tuna, turnip slices, sprouted soybeans.
- In a pot of water, over low heat, dilute the miso.
- Add the ginger, garlic and salt and stir.
- Place peeled and sliced mushrooms, algae (be careful small amount because they double in water) and other options.
- In two bowls, pour the broth and enjoy.