- 100g of Paris mushrooms
- 100g of celery
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of green pesto
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of tarragon
- option: 100g of feta
- Heat your oven to 180 ° C.
- In a wok, brown the mushrooms, celery and onion previously washed / peeled and cut into small pieces in a little oil.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add the pesto, egg and tarragon. Add salt and pepper. You can add feta if you want.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut circles in your puff pastry.
- Place the circles of dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or on a dish with cake tins.
- Cover with a tablespoon of the mixture then place a circle of dough on it again.
- With your fingers or a fork press the sides to bind the 2 pasta together.
- Using a kitchen brush, cover the top dough with egg yolk to brown it.
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes in the oven and enjoy.