Quick healthy recipe: Romanesco cabbage pasta with garlic and lemon cream
A quick healthy recipe for 4 people / Preparation: 20 minutes / Cooking: 20 minutes
- 500g orecchiettes
- 2 Romanesco cabbage
- 25cl of vegetable liquid cream or mixed silky tofu
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 organic lemon
- Grated Parmesan (optional)
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Separate the leaves of the Romanesco cabbages and wash them.
- Steam them for 8 minutes then set aside.
- Wash the lemon and using a microblade grater, remove its zest.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- In a saucepan, gently heat the cream with the lemon zest and crushed garlic cloves.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and let steep for 10 minutes off the heat.
- Filter through a fine strainer or sieve to remove the lemon zest.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large volume of boiling water for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain them and sprinkle them with olive oil.
- Return the pasta to the pan, add the Romanesco cabbage florets and the cream or mixed tofu.
- Mix and serve immediately with the grated Parmesan.
- Enjoy your lunch !
Did you like this quick healthy recipe?
You will also like this Cream of green lentils recipe .