Paleo sweet potato burger recipe – recipe by Les passions de Laurie
For 2 burgers
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 slice of bacon
- 2 minced steaks
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- A few green salad leaves
- olive oil
- Goat cheese with herbs (fried apple sauce for a non-paleo version)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into 4 slices about 1 cm thick.
- Brush the sweet potato slices with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, until the meat is tender.
- Wash and cut the tomato and onion into rings.
- In a frying pan, brown the onions, bacon and steaks. Season and set aside.
- Take out the sweet potato slices and assemble your burger: a slice of sweet potato, cheese or sauce, a salad leaf, a slice of tomato, onions, steak, bacon, onions and a slice of tomato ( again), then finally more cheese or sauce.
- It’s ready !