Recipe: mushroom soup
- 600 g button mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g shallots
- 1 liter of chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 30 g soy cream
- 1 tablespoon of denaturalized coconut oil
- 1 onion
- First, peel and mince the shallots, onion and garlic clove.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into strips.
- Then, brown the shallots and garlic in a pan with the coconut oil.
- Then add the mushrooms and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, pour the broth into the pan and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Mix everything with the soy cream.
If you want other mushroom-based recipes, it's here .