Meatless recipe: Parmentier with tofu
A simple cooking recipe for 4 people / Time: 25 minutes / Cooking: 45 minutes
For garnish :
- 300g tofu
- 1 onion
- 6 fresh button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the mash:
- 600g of potatoes
- 100g peas
- 1 small zucchini
- 10cl of soy milk
- 1,5cl of vegetable oil or 15g of red lentils
- 1 pinch of Nutmeg
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Shell the peas if they are fresh, rinse them if they are canned.
- Peel and cut the zucchini into pieces.
- Place all the vegetables in a saucepan filled with water and cook for 25 minutes until tender.
- Drain the vegetables and return them to the empty saucepan.
- Crush them coarsely with a fork then whisk everything well, pouring in the soy milk little by little.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook and mix the coral lentils until you obtain a kind of smooth and light paste, then place the lentils or vegetable oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Crumble the tofu.
- Peel the onion and slice it finely, then brown it in a pan with olive oil.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips and add them to the pan. Stir.
- Add the tofu and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place everything in a gratin dish and cover everything with the vegetable puree.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes of cooking, until the mash begins to brown.
- Enjoy your lunch !