Recipe: healthy pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar
- 100g of rice flour
- 50g of cornstarch
- a little flour for the dough and the work surface
- 2 or 3 pinches of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 cl of water
- in a bowl, pour the baking soda and a few drops of lemon or vinegar on it to make it work.
- in a salad bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- make a well and pour in the baking soda.
- mix by gradually adding oil then water and start kneading until you get a good consistency.
- form a ball and cover with flour.
- place in a salad bowl covered with a tea towel and let stand away from humidity and cold for at least 2 hours.
- flour the work surface and place the ball.
- gradually spread the dough by hand, if necessary use a roller.
- once covered with its ingredients, the dough should cook for 10 to 20 minutes at 280 ° C.