Easy healthy recipe: pumpkin and sweet potato soup
For 4 people
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp of hazelnut puree
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 15 cl of vegetable milk of your choice
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Cut the pumpkin into large slices and hollow out the inside (seeds and filaments) without removing the skin.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato and garlic into pieces (remove the germ inside it is this part which is less digestible).
- In a pot of salted water, cook the pumpkin, sweet potato and garlic.
- Once the vegetables are tender, empty the water and drain.
- Place the vegetables in a blender, add the hazelnut puree, honey, nutmeg, salt, pepper and vegetable milk and mix everything.
- If the texture seems too thick, add more vegetable milk.
- When serving, you can add a few pumpkin seeds or basil or parsley leaves for decoration.
Did you like our pumpkin soup recipe? You will also like this Healthy buckwheat pancakes recipe .