- 800g pumpkin in pieces
- 40g deodorized and solid coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 90g chestnut flour
- 2 teaspoons of coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk of your choice
- a handful of pumpkin seeds or sesame seeds
- Peel, core and cut the pumpkin into pieces. Once prepared, you will need 800g of pumpkin left.
- Steam it.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Drain the pumpkin and mash it into a puree, then let it cool.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs and coconut oil using an electric whisk.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix.
- Then add the flour, salt and milk.
- Place a little flour on the work surface and knead the dough for about 10 minutes. Add chestnut flour if it is too sticky.
- In a pie dish, place 4 pieces of pasta spaced at least 5cm apart. Flatten them out if you want to make them into burger buns, otherwise leave them in a ball.
- Make a cross with a knife on each end of the pasta and place a few pumpkin or sesame seeds.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.