This bulgur courgette pepper timbale will be perfect to accompany your spring and summer dishes . For 12 timpani:
- 140g yellow peppers
- 140g red peppers
- 200g zucchini
- 20g olive oil
- 80g sweet onions
- salt pepper
- 100g of bulgur
- 150ml vegetable broth
- 1 tsp of curry
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat your oven to 170 ° C (th. 5-6)
- Clean and divide all the vegetables into cubes of the same size
- In a saucepan, heat the oil then add the onion. Salt and sweat.
- Add the bulgur and brown for 2 minutes
- Add the other vegetables and cook for 2 minutes over high heat
- Add the broth, dilute then add the curry.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Cool the preparation before incorporating the egg whites. Check seasoning.
- Distribute in molds or straps of suitable sizes. Firm and smooth with a flexible spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170 ° C (th. 5-6).
- Let stand 5 minutes before unmolding and serving 🙂