- 4 whole wheat or corn wraps
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots or 1 cucumber or 1 carrot + 1/2 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 Greek yogurt (about 150g)
- 1 tablespoon of dehydrated or fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handful of green salad like lettuce
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it into pieces (slices cut in half again) and steam it.
- Peel and cut the carrots and avocado into strips or pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, chives and salt. Add the raw vegetables (except the salad).
- Once cooked and cooled, add the sweet potatoes
- On a plate, compose your wrap: place a handful of salad in the center lengthwise and the raw mixture on top. Roll it up and cut it into slices if it is served as an aperitif. Attention tighten it well!