Healthy Recipe: Seared Scallops and Lentil Salad
For 4 people / 20 min / 360 calories per portion
- 400g green lentils
- 1 bunch of kale
- 150g carrots
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canola
- 12 scallops
- a few sprigs of chives
- Cut the kale into thin strips, taking care to remove the ribs.
- Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips.
- Toss the lentils with the kale, carrots, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Dab the moisture off the scallops with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve over a lentil salad, garnish with chives for serving.