Healthy recipe: Spicy tomato soup
For 4 people / 25 min
- 2 cuil. olive oil soup
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeño green pepper
- 1 piece peeled ginger
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cuil. ground cumin coffee
- 900g of tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 400ml coconut milk
- In a pot, add the oil, onion, pepper and 1 pinch of salt and cook covered, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, finely grate the garlic, jalapeño pepper and ginger and add to the onions.
- Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the coriander and cumin and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk and 500ml of water, increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer over low heat, partially covered, for 10 minutes.
- Mix the mixture.