Healthy recipe: Spring Minestrone Soup
For 4 people / 30 min / 290 calories per serving
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts only), finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 360g red potatoes, cut into pieces
- 8 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 450g asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces of about 1cm
- 200g snap beans, cut in half
- 450g white beans, drained
- a few dill leaves
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish over medium heat.
- Add the celery, leeks, onion and a pinch of salt and cook, covered, about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the potatoes, thyme, a pinch of salt and pepper, 1.5L of water and bring to the boil, then lower the heat a little and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the snow and white beans and simmer until all the vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Add the sprigs of thyme and sprinkle with dill.
- Serve with bread, if desired.