Sweet potato and spinach pancakes
- 170g of raw and peeled sweet potato
- 60g cooked spinach (fresh or canned)
- 1 beaten egg
- 20g of parmesan (or Comté / gruyère cheese)
- ½ onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Start by draining your cooked spinach and squeezing it over the colander to extract as much water as possible.
- Peel the sweet potato, grate it (Gruyère hole on the grater).
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- In a salad bowl, mix the sweet potato with the spinach, Parmesan, beaten egg and onion. Mix well.
- Cover your baking sheet with baking paper and using a round cookie cutter, shape your patties.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes.
- When the patties are cooked, all you have to do is feast on them and serve them with salad.
- If you don’t have an oven, the recipe also works in a pan: in a hot, lightly oiled pan, shape the pancakes using a cookie cutter (1 pancake = 1 large tablespoon). Cook for 3 minutes per side then turn over)
- Your pancakes are ready to be tasted!