- 6 large eggs
- 1 cuil. to salt coffee
- 1 cuil. freshly ground pepper coffee
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 2 cuil. olive oil soup
- 500g chopped kale well packed
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the sweet potatoes cut into small pieces with 1 tbsp of hot olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat (about 8 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden)
- Remove and keep warm.
- Sauté the kale, onion and garlic in 1 tbsp of remaining oil (for 3 to 4 minutes or until the kale is wilted and tender).
- Add the sweet potatoes, stirring.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the egg mixture with goat cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until taken.