Super fast fresh cheese sweet potato recipe
Preparation 10 minutes / for 2 people
- 1 large sweet potato (or 2 small)
- 1 pinch of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of 0% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 2 tablespoon of sheep cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of chives
- 1 pinch of salt
- Rinse the sweet potato and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Place the 2 halves on a plate and heat for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Once cooked, take out the sweet potato and cover it with the cheese mixture, then put back in the microwave 1 m 30.
- Serve hot with green vegetables or as a starter with a salad.