- 8 pea patties
- 1 mozzarella ball
- 1 tablespoon of Provence herbs
- 1 large sweet potato (or two small)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into slices. In a gratin dish, disperse the olive oil and place the sweet potato slices. Add the Provence herbs on top and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes until the sweet potato slices are tender.
- Meanwhile, make the guacamole and set aside.
- Make the pea pancakes. Once cooked, place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Place a slice of mozzarella on each of the patties and place them in the oven for a few minutes until the mozzarella is melted.
- In a bowl or in the pot of Greek yogurt, place the chives, salt and lemon juice and mix.
- Remove your dishes from the oven.
- Assembly: a pea pancake covered with mozzarella, a slice of sweet potato, a layer of guacamole, a layer of Greek yogurt, a peas pancake covered with mozzarella.
So, have you added this pea burger to your favorite gluten-free vegetarian recipes?