Vegan olive cake recipe
Preparation: 10 min / Cooking: 45 min
- 150 g of rice flour
- 25 g lupine flour
- 10 g of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 g of salt
- 100 g pitted black and green olives
- 250 ml of plain soy milk
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lemon squeeze
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- Chopped herbs (basil)
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6)
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, pour the soya milk, the lemon squeeze and the olive oil then let stand 5 minutes before whipping vigorously.
- Gradually add the dry mixture while whisking.
- Now add the mustard, basil and olives and mix.
- Pour your preparation into a cake mold and bake for 45 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!