Healthy recipe: pecan cake
- 80g coarsely crushed pecans
- 15g whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp of agave syrup
- 50g denaturalized coconut oil or light vegetable margarine
- 2 egg whites or 60ml aquafaba
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix the whole wheat flour with the agave syrup then add the coconut oil or the vegetable margarine, and finally the crushed nuts.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites or aquafaba until stiff, adding a pinch of salt.
- Add the whites to the mixture delicately.
- Pour the dough into a cake mold and bake for 20min.